HYIP - Le Forum Francais

HYIP - le Meilleur des Informations en temps réel pour une Communauté Francophone


    SuperV33 - superv33.com

    Partagez
    avatar
    IncredibleEarnings

    Messages : 4507
    Activité : 4778
    Réputation : 0
    Date d'inscription : 24/06/2016

    SuperV33 - superv33.com

    Message par IncredibleEarnings le Mar 2 Aoû - 12:06

    I'm not the admin! Smile

    Started: 29/07/2016

    REGISTER HERE



    About:

    SuperV33 is an international Platform of mutual aid, people helping each to gain financial freedom by providing help and get help. In 2016, the richest 62 people are as wealthy as half of the world's population, while the richest 1% population own more wealth than the total of the remaining 99%!The gap continues to widen each year; the rich only becomes richer, the poor becomes poorer. What an unfair world! Our mission is to provide mutual help so that the 99% yearning population may multiply their wealth and use what they gain to help those in need. The rich need to be richer, so the world can be a better place! As internet financing becomes more mature, we created the SUPERV33 system to lessen the unfairness of the world. Please cherish this platform.

    Plan:
    Up To 8-33% For 10-30 Days Up To 30 Calendar Days

    Payment Processor:
    Payeer, BitCoin

    Referral Commission:
    Level V6~V1(8%-14%)

    Our spend:
    BTC amount: $10
    Hash: 00fa973ad5ee09ff0aa40f2c993908526b3e05dab077243c731701ea5aa7e1f4

    You only invest 10% of the total at first 35 hours. After it you invest the rest. Our investment will be $100.

    REGISTER HERE
    avatar
    IncredibleEarnings

    Messages : 4507
    Activité : 4778
    Réputation : 0
    Date d'inscription : 24/06/2016

    Re: SuperV33 - superv33.com

    Message par IncredibleEarnings le Dim 14 Aoû - 10:56

    This is a scam site. Do not spend here!
    Stay out of this scam.
    avatar
    IncredibleEarnings

    Messages : 4507
    Activité : 4778
    Réputation : 0
    Date d'inscription : 24/06/2016

    Re: SuperV33 - superv33.com

    Message par IncredibleEarnings le Lun 15 Aoû - 12:09

    After my scam report they paid me! Smile

    BTC amount: $106.26
    Hash: 4cb91018c88a68f55966aacda73b63b4de2284f53fca621b27c282f26f7ca5bd
    avatar
    IncredibleEarnings

    Messages : 4507
    Activité : 4778
    Réputation : 0
    Date d'inscription : 24/06/2016

    Re: SuperV33 - superv33.com

    Message par IncredibleEarnings le Ven 2 Sep - 11:34

    This is a scam site who promisses 33% but paid me only 7%
    Do not spend here. Stay away of this scam.

    Contenu sponsorisé

    Re: SuperV33 - superv33.com

    Message par Contenu sponsorisé


      La date/heure actuelle est Sam 24 Juin - 21:19