HYIP - Le Forum Francais

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
HYIP - Le Forum Francais

HYIP - le Meilleur des Informations en temps réel pour une Communauté Francophone

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold

smartmoney
    smartmoney

Activité : 10

CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold Empty CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold

Message par smartmoney Sam 1 Juin - 23:27

What makes Cloud Token so different from other paying crypto wallets?

Dear friends,

Crypto wallet that pay to HODL are on the rise. Some of them claim to do crypto arbitrage trading, but only a few of them really do.
    The pioneer of those crypto wallets is more expensive than it was launched in April 2018 with a token price of 0.40 USD. Meanwhile, the PlusToken price is beyond 75 USD. Source: https://www.pstoex.com/
    Many competitive wallets are trying to repeat the success of PlusToken. But only one really sticks out.

Cloud Token

CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold OT8r8o9

Why is CloudToken the best paying crypto wallet on the market?

As far as the earning potential is concerned, CloudToken clearly offers a greater opportunity than PlusToken for example. Purely because of the price of the CTO token is at a very low 0.30 USD . It's hard to believe that PlusToken can grow by another from 0.40 USD to 76.65 USD (status 03.05.2019).

CloudToken launched in April 2019 and it's all about the most

• Transparency
    • Technical support

Transparency - Trading proofs

As far as transparency is concerned, there are several things to mention.
    Investor's are willing to pay for it.

Most of the competitors have failed to demonstrate that. CloudToken is very transparent and shows all buy, sell and HODL orders in the order history in the app.

CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold LDDdFoB

B = buy

S = sell

L = HODL

Y ou can verify all order IDs on the various exchanges . Would a skeptical mind would immediately ask: do these orders really belong to CloudToken ? They could have used someone else's IDs to fake trading.

Well, take some time to track those IDs and you will realize that they will go back to one hand trading wallet . And then compare that address with the address your funds are routing to. Bingo! Same wallet!

Transparency - Technology behind

Ronald Aai is the Chief Technology Officer behind Cloud Token. He also has the technical responsibility forBit Beta, a company that develops the 4 th Generation Blockchain. So, you can tell that there is some Blockchain expertise involved.

CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold KmtHT97

CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold DKe9dIM

Ronald Aai has been very transparent with us. He has revealed the technology and the strategy behind JARVIS AI . JARVIS AI is the trading bot that generates from 6% to 12% monthly profits for CloudToken investors. (I'll give you more if you're my partner)

The strategy behind AI JARVIS Entitled Varoom . VAROOM stands for Velocity & Acceleration Really Operational and Developed by a Professor of Singapore.

CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold VZoLR3B

Just like a Lamborghini going " VROOM! ", The markets move in some direction with some speed, and that is called "velocity". When it speeds up, it is called "acceleration". However, financial markets are noisy. The noise needs to be filtered out, for example, with an Exponential Moving Average, or some other kind of filter. You can read all about the VAROOM algorithm in this article.

And this is not just words. Ronald has actually demonstrated his technology while using their binance trading interface:

Transparency - Grand Opening in Bangkok

CloudToken is still in pre-launch phase (status 03.05.2019). However, the app is working like a Swiss clock, from a few minor issues.
    Important security features like 2FA Google Authenticator and Mnemonic Words are implemented. We will also get access to our private keys in due time.

The big Grand Opening ceremony will take place in Bangkok on 12 th May 2019. More than 100 delegates will witness the beginning of a new Era in the Bangkok Exhibition Center.

CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold GGOVx2z

Technical Support

Another big differentiating factor will be the technical support . Most of the competitors have failed to provide technical support to its users. It has been a big pain since their people have reported to their sponsors. 

CloudToken is putting together a team of Customer Support experts who will be in front of the Bangkok .

We hope you can understand what differentiates CloudToken from other wallets .

[size=18]If you have any questions please contact usTelegram Group.[/size]
    Happy earnings!

11 May: $ 0.30 (initial price)
    May 12: $ 0.31
    May 13: $ 0.33
    May 15: $ 0.34
    May 16: $ 0.345
    May 20: $ 0.352
    May 22: $ 0.359
    May 23: $ 0.3669
    May 23: $ 0.3698 in a row)
    May 26: $ 0.3783 2.3% increase
    May 30: $ 0.3990

Most important: I'm here to discuss and earn money together. So I will send back 100% commision from system that I received. It means you'll start Javis, you'll receive 10 CTO every day, I will give you more 10 CTO.
    If you want to be part of it, please click HERE.
    My reference code: 1106684824
    Contact me to get profit back every day via my
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/minh.chang1190
    Whatsapp: +84 77 88 26 446

cheers cheers cheers

I nfo reference:
    Telegram: https://t.me/cloudtoken
    Fan page:   https://www.facebook.com/cloudtoken1/
    smartmoney
    smartmoney

CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold Empty Re: CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold

Message par smartmoney Mar 4 Juin - 21:45

Price is going up again. Today you hesitate, tomorrow you regret.
    100% back to you, profit up to 30% per month.
    Connect to me

12 May: $ 0.31
    13 May: $ 0.33
    15 May: $ 0.34
    16 May: $ 0.345
    20 May: $ 0.352
    22 May: $ 0.359
    23 May: $ 0.3669
    23 May: $ 0.3698 (2 in a row)
    26 May: $ 0.3783 2.3% increase
    03-Jun: $ 0.4050

CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold YTCaGhD
    smartmoney
    smartmoney

CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold Empty Re: CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold

Message par smartmoney Sam 8 Juin - 5:33

the price is rising and will soon reach $ 1.
    you hesitate today, you will regret tomorrow.
    join with my team, I will ref 100%.

The profit is up to 30% per month

12 May: $ 0.31

13 May: $ 0.33

15 May: $ 0.34

16 May: $ 0.345

20 May: $ 0.352

22 May: $ 0.359

23 May: $ 0.3669

23 May: $ 0.3698

26 May: $ 0.3783

30 May: $ 0.3990

03 Jun: $ 0.4050

08 Jun: $ 0.4120

CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold 20196ab5b54e-09b8-4cd4-96ae-a653e049edf3
    smartmoney
    smartmoney

Message par smartmoney Mer 12 Juin - 0:26

Chaque jour, je collectionne des CTO et j'attends que les CTO récoltent jusqu'à 1 $.
    1 $ à venir

CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold 2019bb2f80e4-9116-4efb-8d08-3cd51bcdbcb0
    smartmoney
    smartmoney

Message par smartmoney Lun 1 Juil - 10:19

comment allez-vous aujourd'hui, mes gars.
    CTO augmente toujours son prix et vous êtes toujours assis là.
    CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold 75e6Ylp
    smartmoney
    smartmoney

Message par smartmoney Lun 1 Juil - 10:47

Bureau de représentation au Vietnam
    #VietNam #Cloudtoken
    CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold PXb0eNM
    smartmoney
    smartmoney

Message par smartmoney Lun 1 Juil - 10:48

événement imminent
    #Taiwan #Cloudtoken
    CloudToken Wallet - New trend Paid for Hold 9ojmECh

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 6 Mai - 11:55